Friday, February 27, 2009

sigh..

It's funny how i expected to be mobbed by people,congratulated by friends and stalked by admirers on the successful (and much delayed) start of my blog. But,alas, somethings are'nt meant to be:x.
So i thought ,back then, that i'll create a smart,funny,introspective alter ego through this very effective medium.but now that noone has bothered to read the damned thing,leave alone commenting on it, i'd rather say what i want without worrying too much about sounding stupid:P

Last week,i read it in a newspaper,that how Mr.Advani was using the power of blogs for his election campaign.That filled me with a deep sense of satisfaction and respect(for myself and my initiative).
But then I read it further to know that Blogs were "so 2007!" and now "everyone was on twitter(??)".
FANTASTIC!
So i am two years too late and now i'll have to discover that twitter thing..
But till then,i'll be here..writin for myself..in my personal space(i hope u see the bleak irony in this;)).

cheers!!
:)

5 comments:

  1. I'm not someone who follows/reads blogs, leave alone commenting on the posts so I'm not exactly aware of the kind of comment I'm expected to leave. I'll jot the first impression I had about your style of writing.

    I hate to accept it but yes, it's true; your posts do make me want to get back to this blog again...regularly, i guess. So, you better feed it with new posts time and again.

    ((Hope it's the kinda comment a blog is expected to get))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so smile generating.. :) welcome to the fraternity sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. what follows is a result of the threat given by the author of this blog... whatever follows dont take it seriosly....

    nice blog.... shows that u had been readin newspaper.. but be trendy.. go twitter.....

    ReplyDelete