Tuesday, April 14, 2009

confessions of an insomniac..

I wish I never had to write this one,or be the one to write this..whatever!!

This is the most unlikely time for a blog entry..I have project reports to complete, presenatations to make, codes to decipher and ofcourse..SLEEP.
I sorely miss the last one. :(

Sleeping, apart from doing nothin, happens to be somethin i like doing the most.
No seriously,I have a reputation.
Little does the world imagine what goes behind the the four walls of my room :D

I roam in the small space around my bed listenin to the tackiest of bollywood songs(most of which I now know by heart), talk to myself, log in and out of internet messengers innumerable number of times hopin someone would 'find' me(i always stay invisible btw:P), think about the worst things in life, cry at times and basically make myself miserable..

But, inspite of everything, I love the fact that i can never sleep at night (not within humanly hours atleast). I'm contradicting myself but the truth is Night helps me become the person i like..emotional,sentimental and slightly deranged.It doesnt judge me the way others probably would. It lets me be.
It talks to me,doesnt laugh at the absurdity of my ideas.My dreams, the most ludicrous ones, are fulfilled. Every single time.

And like a true friend, it doesnt betray and doesnt get tired of my antics.

i love it and it loves me back!
:)

Good Night!



4 comments: